Portfolio Freebie!

Hi Everyone,
                    I don't know about all of you, but I am all tuckered out!!! All this assessment and evaluation "stuff" has taken over my life and classroom! Our first term ended on Friday and I have spent countless hours assessing my students and looking over work samples to evaluate. This is definitely not my favorite part of teaching, but alas, it must be done!
                   So, I thought I'd stop by and share a quick little activity that you can complete with the kiddies anytime a term or session ends. It's a great way to look back and reflect upon all the great activities they took part in, as well as all the progress they have made.



             My kiddies really enjoyed answering the questions and were very honest and quite accurate with their responses! It's a self-evaluation, however I was pleased to see that for the most part they seem to be on the same page as me!! They can write about what they enjoyed, what they disliked, what they really worked on, what they had difficulty with, etc... It's a fun little activity and can easily be completed after each term has come to an end. Moreover, you can place it in their portfolio!


Download your free copy here: Term Report

                  Enjoy and see you have to report cards are done! (I haven't forgotten about all the great circus ideas and differentiated instruction activities I promised!!!!!)



No comments

Back to Top