Happy 100th Day FREEBIE!

Hello Sweet Valentines,
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy 100th Day for those of you who celebrated today, as I did!

We had a great time dressing up as 100 year olds AND displaying our 100 Day projects (a project that consisted of creating ANYTHING with 100 of the same object)

The scales are made out of 100 soda can tabs!
100 googly eyes!
100 candies to make an apple!
100 MUPPETS!!!!! (complete with a # and the name of the Muppet!)

These kiddies and their parents sure have a wonderful imagination! This is only a small portion of a wonderful array of projects! The parents came in to walk around our classroom exhibitions and had a great laugh
with the 100 year old costumes! What a wonderful start to the 100th day of school!

After our museum exhibit, the kiddies used their creative juices to produce some adorable 100 year old portraits. they even wrote about what it would be like to be 100 years old.

Tell me these are not precious!
I'm loving how my little guy on the left dyes his mustache! Too cute!

Download this little freebie right over HERE and put it away for safe keeping! the 100th day of school 
will come around again next year! 

Don't forget to check out my other latest FREEBIE on pluralization! 
You can pick that up FOR FREE at my TpT Store!

I shall reiterate (hehe) I LOVE comments and followers too! <3

We'll be back into Candyland mode, as of tomorrow, and I'm promising a 
great donut writing/art activity freebie soon!

Until next time...
Ms. Nicole xo


1 comment

Back to Top