Spots!


Hi All, 
I'm super duper excited!
Why? You ask... Well, my kiddies gave me an idea for Writer's Workshop and it turned out 
G-R-E-A-T!

It all started a few weeks ago when we read our Crazy Eggs Read Aloud. 


Shelly, the middle egg, wakes up one morning all covered with spots. I asked the kiddies to predict what she would do and they came up with some creative ideas! 

"I would place a paper bag over my head."
"I would go to the hardware store and buy paint."
"I would use my mom's make-up to cover up the spots!"

Of course, I thought their ideas were do darn cute that I decided to make a craftivity to go along with it! 


They turned out sooooooo cute!

I thought, since my kiddies loved it so much, your's might too!


Grab yourself a FREE copy of the template, writing stationary, and bulletin board sign right HERE!

I also wanted to take this opportunity to advise you of some of my UPDATES!
I've been quite busy! 

If you have already purchased these packs in the past, you might want to check your emails because I have updated them ALL with NEW COLOR GRAPHICS and BlACK LINE ART for all the recording sheets!
CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO CHECK OUT THE PRODUCTS AND PREVIEWS! 











Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top