Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Missing Vegas!

I spent last week in Sin City with my two very best friends and thousands of other amazing teachers!
Learned a lot and had loads of fun! 


You might recognize my friend Valerie from All Students Can Shine 
and my friend Leslie from First Grade Frenzy.

2. Back to Fitness!

A week away means that I didn't make it to my regular gym appointments nor did I hang out with my good pal Shaun T. I just started the Beta calendar for T25 and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! 
Love how this guy keeps me in shape!!!


Learn more about T25 HERE!

3. Swiping the Card!

As the end of July approaches, the Back to School merchandise makes its appearance and I can't help but shop, shop, shop! Here are just a few things I picked up at Target yesterday! YES, I LOOOVE Summer, but I think I might like school supplies more!!! 
Is there a group I can join... 
I may be in need of some help... 


4. A Little "MOI" Time!

I love to read! During the school year I probably read one book a month, but in the Summer I go through one every few days! I love to read all styles and genres and am currently into a little "horror" phase! I also love fitness magazines and my guilty pleasure is US Weekly! I also love beauty and fashion blogs, and of course anything education related!


5. Getting my TpT On!

I have spent the last few Summers abroad (which was amazing) and found myself running around all year trying to catch up. This year I am spending my vacation in my beautiful city (Montreal) and am getting a little head start on some work! 

Here are a few of my Back to School Packs!

     

My Back to School Bundle includes a Writing Prompts Pack, a Comprehension Coloring Pack, a Phonics Pack, a Word Search Pack, a Craftivity, and an Interactive Read Aloud. Each of the packs can also be purchases individually. 

Last year we had a BLAST with my Students in Disguise Pack

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top