Silly and Gross Facts Digital Game

Hi Friends, 

Today in Second Grade we played a Silly and Gross Facts game.

It was such a big hit, I had to share with all of you!


This game is filled with all kinds of goodies, including a digital component that is perfect for distance learning. You can send the digital game to your students OR, you can do what I did, and play it during a Zoom meeting. All I did was share my screen and click!

Here is a sneak peek of how to use this game. 


But wait, there's more! There are a bunch of fun printables included in this pack too. Students can research gross facts and create their own gross facts game for their classmates. They can also put together a mini-book with all the new facts they've learned, and much, much more!


My favorite thing of all (after the digital game, of course) is the cute computer craft. The gross germs are really fun too! Students can choose their favorite gross fact and write it on their craft. 


Click HERE to check out this pack!

Until next time...

Don't forget to sign up to my email list! 
Lots of tips, tricks, and FREEBIES sent directly to your inbox!

No comments

Back to Top