Relaxed and Ready to Get Back in the Game! I mean CLASS!

Hey Everyone,
I'm Baaaaacccck! It's been a while since I've posted and that's because I decided to jet off to Europe three days after I finished work! Slightly hectic and crazy, I know! The end of the school year is definitely not the ideal time to prepare for a trip abroad, however three weeks in Europe really helps you clear your mind and detach from all things that fall under the category: STRESSFUL! 

I thought I'd share a few photos with you as I slowly, (very slowly) get back into the swing of blogging, and preparing for the new school year. 

I spent a few days in beautiful London (although the weather was far from beautiful)! Cold and rainy! How do they do it?!?!
















 We decided it was necessary to spend a few days in my most favorite city in the whole wide world (well second favorite, NYC is my second home). PARIS! I could never get tired of this beautiful city and visit it almost every time I go to Europe. It's a MUST!






Since we'd both visited Paris on numerous occasions, we decided to take a day trip to Bruges, Belgium. Wow! If there's a beautiful place in the world to explore, it's gotta be BRUGES! It's picturesque!
I cannot wait to frame these photos!!!


 














Finally, we went to my beautiful and beloved GREECE! My parents were both born in a village called Apiranthos, located on the island of Naxos. I love visiting Naxos because it's absolutely stunning AND I get to see my family! I have many relatives who have moved there over the years, as well as family members who have always lived in Greece. It's always special to spend time with family and 
I loved every minute of it!






















Needless to say, this was one AMAZING & UNFORGETTABLE trip!
I am relaxed and rejuvenated, and MORE than ready to tackle some new tasks!

In fact, I recently posted two new Back to School Craftivities on TpT!

I will be working on this awesome pack with my third graders in the first few days of school.


You can check it out right HERE!

I'll be using this sweet craftivity with my second graders!


Check it out right HERE!

I'm also redecorating this year and cannot wait to put up my new sound charts AND word wall!



Click on the pictures to check them out on TpT!

I also have a few staples that I use every year! Writing prompts, Word Search Booklets...
They are great for when students finish their work and are wondering what to complete next!

Click on the pictures to check them out on TpT!






I am definitely ready to start creating and posting more. So, stay tuned!

P.S Don't forget to FOLLOW me on bloglovin'!

Until next time...


No comments

Back to Top