A New Look!!!!

Hi Everyone, 
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! My good friend Valerie, over at All Students Can Shine, helped me with a little blogover! And, well... I LOOOOOOVE it! Anyone who actually knows me, knows this is SOOOOOO me! I love PINK and I love bows! A little bit of a girly girl, I know, but I don't care!!! Hehehe!

Of course it wasn't so easy. You know how much technology LOOOOVES to cooperate all the time! 
We are not completely done, but I am so happy (did I mention I was happy)! 

Valerie had also done my previous look! She had surprised me with it last year!
Remember this?!?!


I will miss my little Safari Friends, but I'm really loving the new look!
It looked like the leaves were gonna stay for a while, but thank goodness Valerie is quite the "techi" and figured it all out! Phewffffff!!!!

Click on the links to check out my...


For the updated looks!

Just wanted to pop in and say a quick HELLO! I've ben hard at work on some updates and a new Winter Olympics Pack! Take a look HERE

I'll be back soon with a proper post... I'm also thinking, a little giveaway, is in order to celebrate! 
Let me know what you think! 

Until next time...


1 comment

  1. I like the new look - super cute!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top