Earth Day

Hello Friends,
I'm back with a quick little post about Earth Day activities. I love spending time outdoors and especially love this time of year. I think it's so important to discuss with our students the importance of taking good care of our beautiful planet. 







A few years back, we completed this craftivity and even had some fun with Earth Day literacy centers

It's so important to learn about ways to protect Earth and make it a better place to live. 
The students wrote about how the Earth is in our Hands and how they could take care of the planet.


We used the word wall from my centers pack and even made an anchor chart. 
This helped us spell some difficult words. 

I love anchor charts and I love word walls! 
If you're planning on celebrating Earth Day with your kiddies, check out my packs!





Have a HAPPY Sunday!
Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top