Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Rain, Rain, Go Away!

We are doing our best to WILL Spring to make an appearance in Montreal. 
Mother Nature does not seem to be getting the hint though...


Despite the WINTER weather (YES! WINTER) we read and wrote some Spring stories!

  

Click on the PICTURES to check out these packs!

2. Where is Spring?

SERIOUSLY... It actually SNOWED this week. I still have to wear my Winter boots for recess supervision and a hat is still weather appropriate!!! 


At least I get to wear my cool Transformers hat a little while longer. I'll pretend this is a positive!!

3. Door

The kiddies laughed at our door because we haven't actually HAD any rain. Just snow... More snow, More cold, and OH YA! MORE SNOW! Ughhhhhhh



4. Whole30 Report


That is all...
Actually, NO that is NOT all!!!
I lost 15 lbs, several inches and gained a ton of energy! 
This program changed my life and I plan to do it again!

5. Go Habs Go

I went to a hockey game not too long ago. Hockey is Canada and the Montreal Canadians are pretty much worshiped around here! 

Now that they've officially secured a spot in the playoffs, the city is buzzing!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

1 comment

  1. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top