Monkeys are Invading my Classroom!

Hi Cyber Friends!
I'm back again with another freebie! I'm loving my Jungle classroom and am in full safari mode with the kiddies! They are so enthusiastic about learning IN and ABOUT the jungle! I really want to share some pics and a video, but I am patiently awaiting for 
some furniture that will complete our wilderness adventure. 

It is important for me to give you a little background on this freebie. As you may already know, I spent some time in Europe over the summer and visited the Rock of Gibraltar. This beautiful rock is home to many wild apes, who greet you upon arrival!



As I was devoted to my safari theme for my classroom, 
I decided to purchase some furry friends for our jungle! 


Meet Gi and Braltar! Together their names spell Gibraltar. The kiddies got a kick out of that! We have also given them tails and turned them into monkeys!

True to form, I needed to implement a monkey themed writer's workshop lesson! Duhhh!!!


The kiddies wanted to call our shared story "Ooh, Ooh, Aah, Aah!" Could they be any cuter?!?!?!

I made a monkey model for them to use for inspiration and of course a monkey template! 





I always make a model and print the templates on construction paper. I also encourage the kiddies to add personal touches to their work. 





 I'm really loving how they turned out! 
You can grab yourself a free copy of the monkey template HERE!
And a free copy of the monkey stationary HERE!

Stay tuned for more Safari Freebies!
I have lots of ideas and resources to share!

Until next time...
Ms. Nicole xo



No comments

Back to Top