Holiday Season + Second Grade = FUN! FUN! FUN!

Hello my Sweet Friends!

Today was a GREAT day! 
I love experiencing the holidays through the kiddies eyes!
I love the magic of Christmas!
I LOVE teaching and I LOVE the Holiday Season!!!!

Today, we received a package from the North Pole!
My school secretary buzzed our classroom and informed us of a package. The kiddies were caught off guard because they thought it was a surprise for my student teacher who is leaving at the end of the week. As soon as I got it, I mentioned how cold the box was. THIS got their attention. They immediately wanted to touch it and find out what was inside. 
We gathered together and we opened the box.


Inside we found some reindeer profiles.
We will be making our own reindeers tomorrow (Can't Wait)!!!!


Candy Canes, Pencils, and Stickers...


Aaaaannnnd... a letter from Santa!!!!!


It was incredible to see the magic in their eyes! We had so much fun, and so much candy!
I found this in the empty box of goodies! So stinken SWEET!


Later in the day, we returned to class and found an elf! We read the book and came up with a name. They chose Hot Dog! Oh, Boy! Hehehe!


Once all the excitement had finally simmered down, the students logged where they had found the elf and drew a picture. We also sang our Holiday Concert song to the elf. We think he quite liked it! :)



Did I mention we had a GREAT day! 
Have yourself a great day too and grab a FREE copy of the Elf Log HERE!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Sound like you guys had a fun day!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just came across your blog on Teachers Pay Teachers. I have enjoyed reading through your posts! I teach 2nd grade and absolutely love it! I also have a safari theme in my classroom! I started my blog this summer and am having a lot of fun with it! Check it out… www.megownssecondgradesafari.blogspot.com. I would love it if you would follow me back. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top