December Currently

Hello Everyone,
I just love everything about today. All of the report card and parent conference craziness is over, my students are excited about working on some Christmas activities, TpT is having a sale and I scored some great stuff, it's December which means Christmas is almost here AND there's a new Currently! I just love Farley's linky. It's so much fun! Stop on over to Oh' Boy Fourth Grade and link up!

Before I talk about what's up in my life RIGHT NOW, I thought I'd tell you about a little challenge I'm doing at my gym. It's called Defi Cardio (I live in Quebec, hence the French title) and is a challenge that promotes heart health and physical activity. I love working out and have been really into healthy eating and fitness these past few months, so I'm looking forward to this challenge! It will require me to workout (at my gym) every single day this week! No if's, and's, or but's! Wish my team luck! 
Here's a photo of me at the gym yesterday!
 I love when we get to use the aerobics room for my workout. I had it ALL to myself! 


So now for the Currently...


I absolutely love everything to do with Christmas! It's my favorite time of year. Lights, food, baking, family, it's all just perfect! This year, I'm especially excited because I will be going to Miami for NYE! It's also my friend's 30th birthday, so I'm thinking we are going to have a fabulous time!

I'm also loving all the sales going on. Whether it be in stores or on TpT, I am grabbing some great deals these days! Woot! Woot! 

Wishing you all a fantastic evening! Happy Month of December!
Until next time...

1 comment

  1. I bet it was so peaceful having an aerobic room to yourself to work out. How did you luck out? My gym {when I go} is always so busy! I may need to start going later on at night, that way everyone has a chance to clear out.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top