Weekend with the Girls

Hello sweet friends, 
There's nothing I love more than spending a weekend away with some of my best girls!


For the second year in a row, my colleagues and I rent a condo up north in Mont Tremblant.
We do lots of walking, talking, and eating!

It's great fun!


I love living in Quebec because we have so many beautiful places to see and visit.

We had so much fun and the greatest part was that it was Winter up top and Fall down below.


And although I enjoy a little snowfall around the holidays, I was freaking out at the sudden and unexpected snowfall in the middle of October. 

Luckily, we haven't had any snow since!


All and all, it was a great weekend away. Mont Tremblant is beautiful and if you're ever in Quebec, you should definitely try to make it up there!



Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top