Hello Boston!

Good Morning Friends,
There's nothing I love more than exploring a new city and that's just what I did a few weeks ago when I visited beautiful Boston!


I think the Fall might just be the most amazing time to visit any city. The colors, the weather, and the holidays just make a trip that much better!

Can I just say, the people were so friendly and the food was delicious!

 

On our first day, we visited Harvard. It was amazing. The grounds are incredible and the history is impressive. 


While walking through Harvard Yard (sans hat), we came across a french tour group. As we were walking past, the guide asked his group to step aside. He then proceeded to point to us and state that students must always have priority to pass.

We felt pretty cool. 



After our trip to the Ivy Leagues, we sauntered over to the Major Leagues!

Fenway Park is absolutely jaw-dropping!


We decided on a tour so that we could get a little bit of the history.


What a great experience. 

Finally, we headed out to the TD Gardens for a hockey game.
Montreal Canadiens Vs Boston Bruins

Love my Habs and was excited to watch them play in Boston. 
As you may know, the rivalry between these two teams is pretty intense!

My boys won 4-2


On our last day, we visited Salem. 
I was so excited to go to Salem. We walked around, I had a reading done, we watched a 3D film about the trials, and we did a seance and a walking tour with a practicing witch!

It was a really fun way to get into the Halloween spirit!


It was a great weekend and I loved every minute of it!
Thank you to the Bostonians for being so friendly and welcoming!
What a great city!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top