End of the Year Ideas

Hello Friends,
Today, in Second Grade we are talking about the End of the Year!

I decided to compile a list of a few ideas I saw online that look really fun and engaging!





So, here we go!

 Miss Ward's Studious Second Graders has a great end of the year activity. 
Love this Summer Bucket List. I think I'll even make one for myself!


Teaching with Simplicity has a great Summer Bingo! Perfect for the last few days!



The Crafty Crow knows how to keep the kiddies busy during the last few days and help a teacher clean up his/her craft drawer! Love this Initial "JUNK" Art activity!


Create Art with Me has a great idea for taking art OUTSIDE! 



Growing a Jewelled Rose  has a great recipe for ice cream in a bag! Now who doesn't need that!?


I hope you like these ideas and can use some of them in your classroom!

Here are some of my favorite end of the year units!
Click on the pictures to check them out! 

   

   

   

   

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top