Cheers to Friendship and a New Look!

Hello Sweet Friends,

This evening, I want to talk to you about my very good friend Valerie. She has to be one of the greatest people I know! She is an awesome friend, great blogger, and even better teacher! We met during our second field experience in teacher training. We were thrown into the very same classroom and almost expected to compete with one another. That's not how Valerie and I decided to roll! Instead, we helped one another and shared ideas (probably should have known that years later we'd become bloggers). Soon, we became good friends and our friendship as grown and  I can proudly say that she has been my GREAT friend for the last 10 years! 
Wow, time flies when your'e having fun and have amazing friends!

Well, you must be wondering why I am writing an entire post about this amazing woman. It's quite simple you see! She did the greatest thing for me today and I just had to share. I don't know about you, but I have my share of great days and not so great days. Today, was really not such a great day! Let me tell you all about how my friend Valerie made it all better! I know my cyber friends will truly understand me (it's a blogging thing)!

It all started a few days ago, when Valerie revamped her blog. Did I mention she's a fellow blogger?! Well, she is, and quite a great one at that. She is the author of All Students Can Shine and she is definitely stalker worthy :) As I said, she redecorated her blog and did an awesome job (if you are looking for a new look and want a great designer, check her out). I was so in love with her new look and couldn't stop telling her how much I loved it! I also love the graphics she used. They are so vibrant and pop right off the screen. You can check those out at Just So Scrappy Too. All this to say, I was extremely proud of her work and couldn't stop telling her how wonderful she is (cause she really is) and what a great job she did (cause it looks really awesome). 

Fast forward to today, and I am having the most overwhelming, action packed day EVER! The kids were amazing and we got a lot done, but I simply didn't have a chance to catch my breath. Throw in the looming report card deadline and a bunch of meetings, and needless to say, I was feeling swamped, frustrated, stressed, and overall on the verge of  breaking down! 

Well, you wont believe it but Valerie turned my frown upside down with a Facebook message!
This is what it looked like!


I was on break when she sent this to me! Not to worry, I don't teach and text!

So she made my day and then made my night when she actually revamped my entire blog for me!!!! Isn't it amazing! Both the blog and the act of kindness of course! 
I'm so happy with my new look and can't wait to add a few more finishing touches with her this week! 

We shall be celebrating with a girls night real soon! Val you rock! Thanks a bunch! Love you!
Here's to another 10 years of friendship! Friends like you don't come around all that often!





So cyber friends... Here's to friendship!
Until next time...
Ms. Nicole xo (extra kisses for my buddy Val)




8 comments

  1. 10 years already?? Wow!
    Cheers to another 10, my friend!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great new look! I love it!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Kudos to my buddy Valerie for doing such a great job!
      Nicole

      Delete
  3. Your new design looks GREAT!!! It's such a blessing to have wonderful friends around you isn't it?!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than a great friend!!! I totally agree! Family is pretty good too! And students!! Hehe!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it so much! I can't stop looking at it! :):):) hehe!

      Delete

Back to Top