Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!

1. Thanksgiving

Just a few more pictures of my Thanksgiving in packs for you. 
   
   

Click HERE for a detailed post about these unit.

Click on the pictures for a direct link to these products!

2. Math Centers

Have you read my post about how I use and organize Math Centers in my classroom.
Click on the picture to learn more!


3. Flexible Seating

I have gotten so many different ideas for flexible seating from some great teachers. Here are some of the arrangements I've made in my own class.


Can't wait to write a post all about howI use flexible seating in my class. I got the low table idea from my friend Chantal over at Miss Chantal Cares!

4. Plane Figures and Solids


This week as been all about plane figures and solids! The kiddies love this unit. Click on the pictures for links to my plane figures and solids centers!

   
      
5. Down Time

This is such a busy time of the year and I had such a busy week! 
My only down time has been some Netflix marathoning!

Lately I've really been into the Good Wife.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Your flexible seat ideas are great... prefect for my wiggle worm!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top