Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!

1. Remembrance Day/ Veterans Day

After wrapping up our first term this week, we will begin our new term with my Let's Honor and Remember pack. It's so important for students to know and understand what our veterans and present servicemen and women have done AND do for us each day. 


Click HERE for a detailed post about this unit.

Click on the picture for a direct link to this product!


2. Halloween

This year my colleagues and I decided to share a group costume!
My love for Rice Krispies played a big role in the decision (OK - my love for Rice Krispie Treats).


Have you ever seen two cuter trick-or-treaters than Dodo and Mona? I mean, come oooon! 

3. New Blog Design 

I'm so excited about my new blog design. My friend Val from All Students Can Shine and I worked really hard! I'm in love with it!


Don't be shy to stop by every week and see what's going on in Second Grade!

4. New Morning Work


In years past I have organized morning work by week. Photocopying random activities to start off the day with some brain work. This year I chose to focus my morning work on individual needs. I also made packages to save me time. Students who still need to review phonics and cvc words are working on my CVC pack, while students who are passed this stage are learning new vocabulary with 

Click on the pictures for a direct link to these products!



      

5. Fall

I think I have probably mentioned this about 1,000 times but I LOVE FALL! It is my favorite season!
Here are some reasons why.




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!


Until next time...

1 comment

Back to Top