January Activities

Hello Sweet Friends,
I hope you are keeping warm!
It's been brutally cold here in Canada so I'm trying to embrace this Winter by bringing it into the classroom and learning all about it!

Here are some of my plans for January!


I started off the week with my Wish Upon a New Year Star Craftivity.


We started off by talking about our wishes for ourselves. Then we made wishes for our friends and family and the world. It was a nice way to get back into the swing of things. 

Click HERE to check out this mini-unit!

2. Snow

This has become one of my favorite topics to teach! There are SO MANY fun things to do with this theme. There are so many fun science activities and great facts to learn too!


Click HERE to read a blog post all about this pack!


Once we learn about SNOW it only makes sense that we learn about animals who love snow! 
The kiddies love everything about these cute polar animals


Click HERE to read a post all about this unit!


What a fun way to end the month! These holidays are so exciting for the kiddies. One hundred days of learning is really something and must be celebrated! 


Click HERE to check out my 100 Year Old Profiles! Such a kick!

Groundhog Day is also so much fun! And with the Winter we've been having, I will be hoping for an early Spring!


Click HERE to check out my Groundhog Day Pack!

5. Math

Now that you know what will take up most of my ELA blocks (all these units include great writing and response/comprehension opportunities) I'd like to share some of my math activities for the month. The next few weeks will be all about Telling Time and Data Management!

You can click on the pictures to check out these packs!

 


 My Math Curriculum for the YEAR literally has you set up for an entire year's worth of printables, word problems, centers, digital, activities, word walls, and MUCH, MUCH, MORE. 

Check it out HERE!


Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a great month with your kiddies!
Until next time...
Don't forget to join my newsletter for tips, tricks, and freebies, sent directly to your inbox!

No comments

Back to Top