100th and 101st Days of School!

Hi Friends,
So glad to be back with an updated pack!



This little unit got a well needed makeover and I'm so excited to share the latest add-ons and updates. 

The biggest change is a 100th Day mini-book and comprehension sheet from my Winter Read Alouds pack


This pack also includes craft templates for a 100 year old woman and man as well as various spelling helpers. I'm very excited about the spelling helpers because they include hobbies and games that elderly people might enjoy and after we complete the profiles we are going to play some of the games! The students will of course come to school dressed as 100 year olds and I've asked parent volunteers to send in games like chess and parcheesi for us to play in the afternoon.


But before we can play we must do some reading and writing! I love sharing Fran and Tom's profiles and the students get a real kick out of creating their own!



My early finishers will have some fun activities to complete once they are done.


Click on the picture below to check out my 100th Day Pack!


Click HERE to join my newsletter and grab a 101st day of school activity!
It's super cute and fun!


Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top