Let's Paint the Classroom GREEN!

Hi Sweet Friends,
It's Spring Break and I am Happy! It's almost time for St Patrick's Day and that makes me even happier! 
I love this holiday and us Montrealers really go all out for St Patty's Day!

I just thought I would share some of my St Patrick's Day units that I posted back in early February!


This 56 pages package includes:

- St Patrick's Day word wall
- 9 center menus
- color word cards for various centers
- bingo center
- memory game center (with black and white recording sheet)
- spelling center (with black and white recording sheet)
- ABC order center (with black and white recording sheet)
- dictionary center (with black and white recording sheet)
- word scramble center (with black and white recording sheet)
- create a sentence center (with black and white recording sheet)
- St Patrick's Day word search
- 6 writing stationary templates (3 with titles and three without)
- 3 word wall games (with black and white recording sheets)
- shamrock pattern worksheet
- three wishes worksheet



This little guy is my favorite! The kiddies will write all about how he got STUCK!


This 27 page pack includes:

- 2 spelling helpers
- templates to create the craft
- 8 writing stationary templates (4 with titles and 4 without)
- 2 acrostic poems (Stuck & Leprechaun)
- 1 reading comprehension
- 1 "Draw a Leprechaun" activity


 You can grab my little friend RIGHT OVER HERE!

Of course, if you wish to get a packaged deal you can snag the Bundle right over HERE!


Today, I decided to prepare for my kiddies and made a Read Aloud to go along with my little leprechaun! 


This 28 page package includes:

- 7 page color read aloud story
- black and white copy of the story for students to read and illustrate
- detailed descriptions about the process of shared reading and reading response
- 8 task cards (tasks for students to do with their copy of the story, including grammar activities)
- reading response sheet
- Shamrock Person activity sheets



Until next time...

1 comment

Back to Top