Let's Paint the Classroom GREEN!

Hi Sweet Friends,
It's Spring Break and I am Happy! It's almost time for St Patrick's Day and that makes me even happier! 
I love this holiday and us Montrealers really go all out for St Patty's Day!

I just thought I would share some of my St Patrick's Day units that I posted back in early February!


This 56 pages package includes:

- St Patrick's Day word wall
- 9 center menus
- color word cards for various centers
- bingo center
- memory game center (with black and white recording sheet)
- spelling center (with black and white recording sheet)
- ABC order center (with black and white recording sheet)
- dictionary center (with black and white recording sheet)
- word scramble center (with black and white recording sheet)
- create a sentence center (with black and white recording sheet)
- St Patrick's Day word search
- 6 writing stationary templates (3 with titles and three without)
- 3 word wall games (with black and white recording sheets)
- shamrock pattern worksheet
- three wishes worksheet



This little guy is my favorite! The kiddies will write all about how he got STUCK!


This 27 page pack includes:

- 2 spelling helpers
- templates to create the craft
- 8 writing stationary templates (4 with titles and 4 without)
- 2 acrostic poems (Stuck & Leprechaun)
- 1 reading comprehension
- 1 "Draw a Leprechaun" activity


 You can grab my little friend RIGHT OVER HERE!

Of course, if you wish to get a packaged deal you can snag the Bundle right over HERE!


Today, I decided to prepare for my kiddies and made a Read Aloud to go along with my little leprechaun! 


This 28 page package includes:

- 7 page color read aloud story
- black and white copy of the story for students to read and illustrate
- detailed descriptions about the process of shared reading and reading response
- 8 task cards (tasks for students to do with their copy of the story, including grammar activities)
- reading response sheet
- Shamrock Person activity sheets



Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I found your super cute blog through TPT. I am hosting a Blog by Province Link up at
    http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/p/blog-by-province.html. I am trying to find as many teacher bloggers as I can coast to coast. I hope you will consider linking up and if you know of any other teacher bloggers from your province who might be interested, please feel free to forward the information.
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top