Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. Christmas Spirit in the Classroom

I think I have mentioned this about a thousand times... but I LOVE Christmas! Christmas has finally made it's way to our school and we are going to have a BLAST! 
Here are some displays I put up yesterday!!! 



Di you SPOT the "This Classroom is Under Elf Surveillance" poster 

2. OCD is my Middle Name

Another tid bit about me. Also the thousandth time I've mentioned it... 
I'm freakishly organized and I LOVE it! Lately, it's most pertinent that I WRITE everything down AND FILE it in a cute binder. I have problems, I know. The first step is admitting it...


I love, love love, my Blog Organizer and Planner from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd. I also can' get enough of my Editable Calendar from Sarah Kirby!

3. TpT Site Wide SALE

Oh ya! Are you filling your shopping carts, because I sure am!!!! My entire store will be on sale and use the code TPTCYBER at checkout for even more savings!!!


Be sure to check out some of my Christmas Packs!

     

     


4. Oh, No! SNOW!!!!!

I live in Canada. THAT IS ALL. 


The kiddies had to tally the snowflake on our weather chart. They were ecstatic. I cried.

5. Goofing Around

What does one do with left over craft pieces. THIS of course!
My colleagues are the best! We have a blast EVERYDAY!


The uglier the facial expression, the better...

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. Snow! I live in Southern California and was just commenting on my blog that I had to get a COLD Starbucks coffee because it has been so blasted HOT here.
    KinderIrick

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top