Another Superhero Freebie!

Hello to my all my faithful followers and new friends (Yay, for linky parties!),
I am so happy to share this freebie with you. As many of you may already know, I like to use word walls to encourage my students to be independent writers. I have a permanent word wall filled with sight words and power words (Love my magnetic chalk board and magnetic words. So much fun!) as well as a theme word wall (which I change every time we begin a new unit). 

I also like to use word folders, as I find it to be a great way to organize words. The students also enjoy bringing the folder to their desk. 

When I created my Superhero Word Wall, I completely forgot to make my word folders! Turns out the kiddies did not forget and reminded me today that we were missing Superhero Word Folders! 

Here they are...






You can grab yourself a FREE copy right HERE!
Enjoy and have a Happy Friday tomorrow!

Until next time...
Ms. Nicole xo






3 comments

  1. Hey Nichole...I just stopped over from the linky party at kindergarten lifestyle...I always love finding a new second grade blog but I'm really loving yours. The moose and chefs...so cute!

    I am your newest follower.

    Stephanie

    www.keepingupwithclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We had fun with the moose and chefs! HeHe! I'm off to check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. These are great. I'm hoping to have a Superhero themed classroom next year, so these will come in handy. What font did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top