Liebster Blog Award

Well Hello Everyone,
                                   I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and/or Festivus Celebration! I for one have been slacking on the blog front and catching up on sleep, spending time with friends and family, reading, and watching some great movies! I plan on getting back into the whole "work mode" sometime next week, along with gym mode! Been slacking in these areas too!

Well, despite my lack of posts and focus on anything "teaching" in the last few days, I still found an impressive, motivating, and well appreciated (on my part!) surprise waiting for me over at Mrs. Cockrell's sweet little blog Teach on. She was very generous and kind in nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award! My first award YAY! Thank you to Mrs. Cockrell for this great award! 



This award was created to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. If awarded you must:
1. Copy & paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver & link back to them.
3. Reveal YOUR picks & leave a comment letting them know.
4. Hope your followers will share the love.

So I have ventured back out into the blogging world (as I said I've been M.I.A. for a while) and looked for some great blogs that I love and have been following for some time to share the love with!

Let's Begin...

I must begin by sending you all over to my mentor/bestie Mrs. Leslie. She is a phenomenal teacher who has taught, not only myself, but hundreds upon hundreds of teachers. She is devoted, experienced, creative and the kind of teacher we all aspire to be! You must take a look at her resourceful, informative, not to mention beautiful blog!

Check her out!


Another wonderful blogger/teacher/great friend is Ms. Valerie over at Grow Up Learning. She is a motivated, technology savvy, and innovative teacher! I love her enthusiasm and passion for teaching (we had a student teaching stage together, I know how good she is)! 

Check her out!

Mrs. Cupcake over at A Cupcake for the Teacher has managed to combine two of my most favorite passions! Teaching and cupcakes. She is very creative and has some wonderful ideas! 

Check her out!

I must agree with  Mrs. Cockrell, who stated that most blogs have far more than 200 followers! I had a difficult time finding blogs who have just started up like mine! On thing is for certain, all three blogs are definitely stalker worthy! Thank you again to all who follow and stop by to visit my little blog! I am having a blast sharing these ideas with you and have learned so much from all you fellow bloggers out there! I promise not to disappoint in the new year! Plenty of great ideas and freebies coming your way! A little sneak preview for you: I will begin with a Candyland Theme for January and the beg. of February (thought it might be a cute segway into Valentines Day activities), so plenty of sweet treats for all my blogger friends!

See you all in 2012! I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness, HEALTH, and teaching!


2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see your Candyland fun! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy!!! Thanks for the wonderful comments! I'm blushing ;)
    You are a true inspiration to all teachers out there and I wish you all the best with this blogging adventure. I'm looking forward to reading all your great ideas in 2012
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top