Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. LEECQ Math Workshop

I spent one of my last weeks of vacation at a MATH CONFERENCE. YES! A MATH CONFERENCE. And, Guess What?!?! It was worth every minute!!!

I cannot wait to blog all about it!!!! 
You know those Ah, Ha moments?! 
Well we had several at this amazing conference.

Here is a picture of our digs for the week!
Needless to say, we had the party room!


It always helps when you learn great things at a workshop and the accommodations are awesome!!!

2. SWIFTY 

This actually happened quite a while ago. But it DID happen and it made me Happy, Happy!



YEP. She's AWESOME!

3. Pups

I like animals.  I like dogs a lot.
I also kinda like that Harley (that's the doberman) and I share a colorist. 
We both have some killer ombre going on.

  


4. Doodles

Do you doodle? 
I get my kiddies who need to fidget or draw during group instruction.
I was that kiddie and I am that adult. 

Here is one of my masterpieces from the Math Conference.
I was still listening, I still learned. In fact, I learn more this way...


With the kiddies who doodle during instruction, I ask questions frequently. More often than not, they are on the ball and know exactly what's going on. 

5. Math Centers, Math Word Wall & Games 

I have brought up math quite a bit in this post. So here you go... I'll bring it up again! 

If you haven't checked out my Math Centers for the Year Bundle, take a look. I have 9 more center packs (36 more centers in all) to add so you can grab it right now for a discount price. 
It's a growing bundle!



They are the perfect addition for my centers!


I'll be finishing up those math centers in the near future and am working on a NO PREP pack to go along with it (great for homework or extra practice). 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top