Crazy for Fall!

Good Morning Friends, 
I'm back today to tell you a little bit about my Crazy for Fall pack and our Fall week at school.

We had so much fun!


First, we read the real aloud. It's all about some Autumn friends who are enjoying the extended Summer weather. Of, course, Fall does finally make an appearance and they don't quite appreciate it at first! After the read aloud, we wrote a class story and the kiddies wrote individual stories too. Finally we made some fun crafts and chose a variety of funny, crazy faces to put on our friends.

         
   

This same week, we also wrote some stories about scarecrows. The kiddies had fun making my bestie's scarecrow craft. Love this Fall Craftivity by All Students can Shine

   



Of course with all of these Fall crafts ad stories we had to do some reading comprehension!

My Draw a Poem pack has the perfect Scarecrow activity!


         

The kiddies had so much fun following the directions and making their own scarecrow. 

They also enjoyed colouring a scarecrow from my Coloring Comprehension pack.

         


Finally, we had to jump in the leaves! It's a must!

I love the way these stories and crafts turned out! Such a fun and festive bulletin board display!




Fall is my absolute favorite season and I am so glad we had so much fun celebrating in class!

Click on the pictures to check out the packs 
that include all of these fun activities!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top