Five for Friday

Hey Everyone,
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday Fun!


1. October fun in the Classroom

I just have to share some of my October must-haves! We are going to have FUN this month!






2. Wedding

I'm really lucky to have great friends. One of the great things about living in Quebec, is that we are such a multicultural province. Therefore, many of my friends come various backgrounds. One of my very good friends got married on the weekend and as she is South Asian, I couldn't resist wearing a BEAUTIFUL sari to her wedding.




Can I just say, I love everything about the Indian culture. The food, the clothing, the people! 


3. Giddy-Up

Last week we completed our Cowboy theme! We decided to have us a party and dressed up for Cowboy Day!



I love, love, love everything about these packs! We had SO MUCH FUN!


   


Click on the pictures to check out these packs! And don't forget to read all about how I used these packs in my Cowboys in the Classroom and Cowboy Profiles posts. 

 4. Fall

If you have ever read my blog during the Fall season, you probably already know how much I love FALL!!!!!! The weather, the fashion, the holidays, the foooooooooooodddd!!!! I love it all!

I also love to decorate my classroom and bring a crisp Fall inside!



5. Boston

I'm so excited to visiting beautiful Boston soon! I have never been! Me, who loves to travel has never visited this awesome city. We have quite a few fun things planned and I can't wait to share all about it. On thing I will tell you is that we got tickets to the Bruins/Habs game at the TD Garden. 

So excited! Anyone who follows hockey knows these two teams have quite rivalry. 
Of course despite visiting the beautiful city I will be rooting for my Montreal boys!


Can't wait!!!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Until next time...

No comments

Back to Top